Abenaki Acres Farm
- Alpaca farm owned & operated by Bill & Elizabeth Johnson
- 97 Yard Road, Sergeantsville
- Alpaca yarn, fleece products, and alpacas
- Champion breeders with over 100 alpacas
- Offers alpaca lectures in the tri-state area
- Visit our website at www.AbenakiAcres.com
- local honey [13 hives on the farm]
- tomatoes[reg. hybrid and heirlooms]
we sell every veggie but corn.
Come the fall, we have:
Come by soon….the market is a wonderful place!
Blue Jingler Farm
- Delaware Township farm, owned and operated by the Gaskill Family
- Free range laid eggs
- Fresh pastured meat chicken
- Grass-fed, angus beef
- Pastured pork, Italian style and breakfast sausage
- Visit our egg stand year-round on Route 579 in Croton
Blue Mist Hollow Farm
- Owned and operated by the Willey farmily for over 20 years
- Potted annual plants and hanging baskets, including varieties from Proven Winners, Flower Fields, and the Ecke ranch
- Over 1000 varieties of perennials, grasses, clematis and ferns in 1 gallon pot
- Order on-line at email@example.com and pick up your order at the Farmers’ Market
- Visit our retail store www.stonybrookgardens.com located on Route 31 in Pennington
Carol Wiesenbacher Dog Treats & Toys
Chestnut Ridge Farm
- Owned and operated by the Mirabito Family
- Organically grown produce
- 92 Back Brook Rd, Ringoes, 908-806-7123
- Lettuces, spinach, swiss chard, arugula
- Freshly cut herbs, garlic, leeks, scallions
- Beautifully arranged cut flowers
- Raw honey
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Pasture raised eggs
- Thanksgiving turkeys
Country Road Farm
- Owned and operated by the Ball family for 10 years
- Organically grown vegetables and herbs
- Field grown raspberries, blueberries
- Straight run chicks available for order at 609-397-8768
- Free range eggs
- Visit our road stand at 10 Lambert Road
Keona Farm is a family owned and operated horse farm in the Amwell Valley with more than 35 years of experience. We offer horse boarding and provide pony rides for various public and private functions throughout Central NJ and Eastern PA. Contact us at (609) 397-6598 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.keonafarm.com for more information.
Mountain Meadow Farm
Mountain Meadow Farm is owned and operated by the Power family in the heart of Croton, NJ. We specialize in pasture-raised all-natural chickens, top quality feed hay, and pre-made farm fresh dinners and treats.
Pat Rudolph Herbs
Perfect Day Coffee
Artisan coffee roasters in Frenchtown, NJ.
We are Q’s Cookies and we make great tasting whole wheat cookies. No preservatives, no artificial ingredients. We are based in Bucks County and only sell at local farm markets, restaurants, and festivals in our nearby Pennsylvania & New Jersey area. We are very interested in joining you for the entire season. Please visit our website at www.q-scookies.com for additional information.
Sandbrook Meadow Farm
Sandbrook Meadow Farm is located on 50 acres in the beautiful rolling farmland of Sergeantsville, New Jersey. Farmer Alex Sawatzky is partnering with landowners Brent and Deirdre Alderfer to deliver naturally grown fresh vegetables weekly throughout the growing season.
Sweet Valley Farm
Established as a dairy farm in 1928, Sweet Valley Farms has been serving Hunterdon County for over 75 years. In rural Hunterdon, the emphasis then was on fair value: equal parts quality and economy. At Sweet Valley, that tradition remains. Compare our everyday prices to the “sale” prices claimed by our competitors. Sweet Valley strives to bring our friends and customers the best prices — fair prices — every single day.
We grow our own trees, shrubs, and produce on 200 acres of rich farmland. Our plants are healthy, free of pests and disease.
We are located on 1034 Rts. 202 & 31 in Ringoes, NJ.
Phone: (908) 806-3276
Open: Daily. (Closed Jan. & Feb.), 9 am – 6 pm; Sun. 9 am – 5 pm
Our roadside market offeres fresh fruits & vegetables in season; other citrus; vegetables & fruits year-round.
Also available: Gift baskets; baked goods; dairy products; nursery supplies
Traditional Baskets by Martha
- Beautifully, handcrafted, woven baskets in various sizes and shapes
- Custom baskets upon request
- Contact Martha at email@example.com or 908-782-5806
Van Ness Farms
- Sergeantsville Farm owned & operated by the Van Ness Family
- Established in 1966 for over 40 years of Hunterdon farming experience
- Organically grown vegetables and fruit including apples, pears, tomatoes, onion
- Herbs and flowers